Can you believe we are in the final stretch to summer vacation! As we approach summer, here are a few reminders to keep things running smoothly until the end of school.
- Please keep using the Time Tree App for scheduling lessons during the week.
Please try to sign up prior to noon on the day of the lesson. We will continue to schedule weekend lessons. We strive to keep the weekend lessons smaller with clients that are all working on the same skill sets.
- The second reminder and this is an important one! Please do not text Caroline or Katherine after 3PM. They are teaching and cannot be constantly stopping to check their messages and respond.
- If you find you need help with tacking/untacking please text Al, 713-805-8268.
- Caroline and Katherine will not respond to any text after 3PM.
- You may also e-mail the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our graduates!
- Katarina Hackman will be attending Northeastern.
- Dana Malin will be going to Savannah College of Art and Design.
A big MPH welcome to Wren Benavides. She will be Harley’s new partner!
Last, but not least, a big shout out to our own Katherine Cameron. She ran the Bayou City Classic 5K in 26:45, her personal best. Just one of Katherine’s many talents!
We will offer Pony Camp the weeks of:
- May 30 to June 2,
- June 20 to 23,
- June 27 to 30.
Camp starts at 7:45. Pick up is noon. You may sign up for the week ($350) or daily ($100). Please let us know when your child will be attending.
Remember we are closed Sunday, April 9 for Easter!